Dad got tickets for his work lagoon day back in June and we went with Aiden last minute. I was glad he got them because I wanted to see how Aiden would do still being little and the fact that for the three of us to go one day would be like $150+!!!! We still had to pay for him and even that was too much. Lagoon is too expensive! I didn't dare put him on any kiddie rides by himself without one of us for fear of him getting too wild or getting scared being alone, but there were some we could go on. His first ride was the mini tidal wave ship, he wasn't sure what to think but he wasn't afraid.



When we went on puff he was so mad when it was time to get off! Ha ha oh man, I would've taken him on it again but the line was too long and it was HOT. Preston was all excited to take him on the new jeep ride, it whipped him around a lot but he still had fun, he loved the carousel and tea cups also! I wanted to take him on rattlesnake rapids but I was worried about the line, and we didn't get down there until after Preston got off work so we were only there a few hours. He really enjoyed the train too, Preston LOVED trains when he was little so he really wants Aiden to like them too. They both were mesmerized and Aiden saw most of the animals that were out!






Mom came down to pick him up and take him home so Preston and I could go on some big rides, I have the best mom, seriously! We only went on a few before the park closed, one of them was cannibal and OH MY. I must be getting old because that was terrifying. I wanted to cry. I can't handle that crap anymore. haha. It was nice to spend some time with Preston though and be able to enjoy our evening together.


Aiden loves tools, we have to keep anything we're using hidden or else he wants it and throws a fit until he gets it. He is getting more into his tool set I got him though, the chisel and hammer are his favorite. He also likes to get the pliers and pinch our feet while we're sitting down if we don't keep an eye on him. Silly boy. He still absolutely loves to be outside too, I scored this awesome lifetime swing set on a yardsale site a few weeks ago and was so excited! They only had it two years and it was hardly played with, I just saved up furniture money and got it, I can't wait until Aiden gets bigger to play on it more, he loves to swing and go down the slide as long as we're holding his hands. He's getting braver though. He likes to have picnics up there with his cousins!

Preston sends me pictures while I'm at work and they are always so funny, the most recent one was him sitting on the sidewalk playing with potato bugs. When they went to see the horses Aiden wanted to climb on the fence and watch them that way, whatever works right? Also notice how when he's in the garage with daddy he can't just play with his tools, he has to try hauling the gas cans around... He also loves the bike trailer, we just have to load him up with some snacks and a drink and he's happy as a clam. I will tell you what, I am out of shape after biking around with him! When mom and Preston were fixing some sprinklers Aiden also decided he needed to help, He loved to run around in the water and of course was all wet and muddy by the end of it.
And to finish with how awesome his long hair and eyelashes are. I am obsessed.
Keep the a updates coming! You know this Grandma needs to keep up!!!
ReplyDelete