He loves to help Preston mow the lawn, moms lawnmower is really noisy so I bought him some silencing headphones and he keeps them on really well! I figured they'd come in handy at some point with all the things we do ha ha. The other day dad had to fill in some holes in the driveway after it had rained so much, so I gave Aiden to him and he was loving riding the tractor! He sat on there for a good 10-15 minutes with him and was so serious about it, it was hilarious! Now whenever he sees the tractor he points to it and says "grandpa?" Ha ha
We got him a little power wheels 4-wheeler from the DI for when he's bigger but decided to put him on it and see what he did, once we showed him where the foot pedal was and what it did when we pressed his foot on it he was happy as a clam. He hasn't quite figured out the steering part yet, but he loves to ride around on it! He'll be a pro in no time ;) We took it with us last time we visited grandpa and grandma to show them and they thought it was just the cutest thing! Then we visited on the patio when Aiden proceeded to steal all of their ice ha ha! Also, can I just say how much I love their yard. It is so gorgeous and their lawn is perfect, it's luscious and green and flat... ah I hope I have half the yard they do when we finish our house.
We make trips outside often to visit the horses, Aiden quite likes them. We went out the other morning and after going over to say hi to Pedro he wanted to feed him, then Preston jumped the fence and sat Aiden on Pedro, he was loving it. He isn't scared at all and we can even just let go, he'll just sit there and pet him and giggle. I want to get a saddle on him and ride him around the roundpin with Aiden, I bet he'd love that.
He also loves 4-wheeler rides in the field, the neighbor has a cow and about 8 piglets, so we always have to stop and say hi to them. The other neighbor has a bunch of goats which we wave to and say hi. When he gets older I want to get a little 4-wheeler for him, can you imagine!
On Sunday I put some water in the pool and hoped it'd warm up for Monday. It was warmer but still cold, so I hauled out a few 5 gallon buckets of hot water from the sink and it was perfect. He didn't stay in it super long, only because he was fixated on the plug the hose hooks into for the water to spray and was getting cold since he wasn't moving around, so I took him out.
We finished the night in his adorable footless jammies and playing with his phone, he's such a sweet boy, if only he'd sleep! Story of my life. He's been teething hardcore the last week or so. I feel so bad for the kid. Around the clock ibuprofen and tylenol don't help like I want it to, he drools all the time and will sometimes run up to the couch or pillow and just bite it and fuss. I am hoping this tooth will break through sometime in the next few days, It's definitely a bump but I don't see signs of breaking through quite yet.
I also finally got moms favorite thing on video... This child does this multiple times a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment