(sorry the pictures are out of order) The next morning Preston and his grandpa made breakfast, it's always my favorite part of the cabin! Aiden found a cupboard door that he was fascinated with and it kept him busy most of the time we were inside while we were there. We went out on the 4-wheelers which is always Aidens favorite part, but we're supposed to have helmets on kids up there, they got the smallest one they had and we tried it on him but he was NOT having it, ha ha poor boy. We broke the rules and just went without one, we figured if we got checked we'd act dumb. They've also got swings up there and we all know how much he loves those, he wanted to be in that or on the 4-wheeler basically the whole time we were there.
There were of course otter pops and lots of flowers to pick. He decided he needed to haul the fly swatter around the whole time too, and don't forget about climbing up and down the porch stairs too.
Aiden sure loves his great grandma!! I love that we have such a close relationship with them, I miss my grandparents so so badly, but I'm so grateful to have Prestons in my life. These memories are priceless, and although Aiden won't remember when he's older I am glad I have these pictures to show him how much they loved him! It was such a fun weekend and I can't wait to go back!
For my lack of blogging sake here's more random pictures from June. As far as music goes he still loves it, Ed Sheeran is a fail proof way to keep him intrigued. He let himself fall backwards and just laid there watching it ha ha. He loves going to the pool, i'm trying to make the best of my season pass and go as much as we can. He's totally fearless and loves to jump right in. I don't ever get to lay out and relax anymore, I'm constantly chasing him around. He loves running around in his diaper or naked, and is the best of friends with Charlie. Don't forget the time we went out to visit grandpa and he found a piece of metal which he proceeded to haul around the garage and wouldn't give it back to me. This boy. Last but not least his adorable hand gesture when I ask where something/someone is. Between that and his coral pants I just can't handle myself. I love this naughty little boy so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment