9.10.2013

September

A lot has happened the last little while. I've been dealing with family issues from both families, and haven't been on to update! Mom and I were at RC Willey taking back some rugs the other day and I had my eye on a TV stand I really wanted, she needed to buy something the same price as the rugs to keep the gift she'd gotten from the rug purchase, so we ordered the TV Stand.  Turns out it was on backorder, then they looked into it more and they weren't making them anymore, so I got the display. But it's in perfect shape. I LOVE it.  We put the white stand from IKEA in the basement and I'm going to sell my old one from the basement. I think they both look really good! I also painted the back wall of the built in bookshelf and love the little bit of extra it adds!


  

This past weekend My parents, Preston, his grandparents and I went to their cabin to get some firewood for our house. It was really fun watching my dad cut down the dead trees and all of us working together to get it cut and loaded. We filled the truck and trailer and have more cut up there that we are going to head back up to get next weekend.  It was hard work and we all had so much fun. It was so nice being in such good company with his grandparents and I am glad to say we will have enough for at least two more winters. YAY! On the way home dad stopped and wanted to shoot his Muzzleloader to practice for his deer hunt he's going on this next week. It is SO loud and I didn't want to shoot it and have a giant bruise on my shoulder for a week, but it was fun watching dad shoot. 



Poor Preston got beat up at work the other day. There's a kid who took spice and is fixated on Preston and thinks he's the reason he's in the psych unit.  So long story short one day he punched him in the back of the head. The next day he attacked him during lunch getting their trays and ended up biting him hard enough to break skin.  Later when he went to check on him in seclusion, he pushed one tech aside and punched Preston in the temple and smack in the middle of his forehead. He had a small bruise on his temple and here's his poor arm :( They checked it out and said if it got worse to start antibiotics. It's better now but still bruised and red. 


1 comment:

  1. Your house look great! Your poor husband, hope he heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete