I have started on the deck railing. I just took off the top boards from the old one and kicked all of the pieces out, it was rather fun... Anyways. Preston cut all of the slats to size and when I got home from work we started screwing them up together. It looks a million times better! A week or so later we worked on it some more and were able to finish it. I love how much better it looks!
So dad tested out his boat for the first time of the season, and we came along for the ride. Preston was really excited about tubing. There was a few hiccups with the motor and figuring out the fish finder for the first time, but dad is a crazy driver and its way fun to watch him try to get Preston thrown off of the tube.
And what entry would be complete without a cat picture :)
Charlie always cries when we go in the car,
but Preston held him part out the window and he LOVED it! Just like a dog..
we tried it with Larry.. yeah not so much. Man our animals are weird..
We went out on the boat again a week later. It was way fun! This time Preston had to work but I went with mom, dad, Kate, Kale, Sophie, and Addy got to come too! Addy didn't have a swim suit so she just wore her clothes, and I was just going to tan on the boat with her but of course we ended up getting on the tube! It was way fun. Sophie wasn't the biggest fan of the boat, but I'm sure she will get more used to it.



No comments:
Post a Comment