We did an activity advent calendar for December and it was fun doing each different little activity at night with Aiden. We're working on him coloring in the lines, he just gets excited and goes a little crazy ha ha. We had a white Christmas and it was fun to build a giant snowman afterwards! Emmett wasn't too sure about sitting on top of it but we had to show off how tall it was! He loves running around in the snow though, he couldn't get enough and definitely didn't want to come in when it was time. They are both such outdoorsy boys, I love it! Makes me super excited for Summer that's for sure!
Aiden got a little baking set with utensils and some recipes and couldn't wait to try it out, we made cupcakes and frosting to go on top! He also got a few little lego sets and has been playing with them nonstop, flipping through the instructions and taking them apart and rebuilding them. I got Preston a Mario Monopoly game and Aiden has begged to play it too, so one day while I was at work and Emmett was napping they played it together a few times and he legit beat Preston haha.
The boys sure love uncle Jeff and get so excited when he's able to be around to hang with us!
Aiden had a preschool Christmas program and it was so cute to see the little kiddos sing their songs, afterwards we decorated gingerbread houses together. I love seeing him grow and develop, he's such a social butterfly - he gets that from my mom I have no doubt. Speaking of my mom she got him a little home depot kit to put together and he was so serious about it, and did quire a good job might I add! He's a natural with a hammer, what can I say ;)
Emmett loves playing with the new Christmas toys too, he's such a happy smiley baby - I just love him! Mom got some little die cast figures for Aiden for christmas but Emmett loves hauling them around the house just as much as Aiden does, he gets so excited to line them all up and has to show us where he put them each time. I love these boys but man they're growing up too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment