8.01.2017

4th of July, Biking, Camping, and boating!














































We went biking around the lake on 21st street and it was fun! I thought I was going to die before we went but I actually felt pretty good.  We stopped to play in the river for a bit and the kids loves throwing rocks in the water.  Aiden of course had to throw in the biggest ones he could find...




Riding cars in the Plain City parade on the 4th.  That night we went to Prestons grandparents for dinner and Aiden enjoyed himself as always. 



Aiden was playing on our bed and fell over hitting his mouth on the cabinet at the foot of our bed. 



Helping Grandma and Grandpa do yard work, Aiden loves to play with the water! 





Playing at the pool with Sophie! 










Boating at East Canyon! We all had a blast, even though Aiden didn't want to get on the tube this year, last year he wasn't afraid at all! 


We turned his seat and he has loved it!  I wanted to wait at least another 6 months but it fit so much easier this way with the baby seat. 

More swimming! 



Taking Grandma for a ride on his gator




Washing his car



























We went to the cabin just for the day since Aiden isn't a good sleeper anywhere but his room and I wasn't up for not sleeping being miserably pregnant.  We had a lot of fun and Aiden's favorite part was riding the 4-wheelers and playing with Aunt Liz and Uncle Quin.

No comments:

Post a Comment