Baby's size? Size of a winter melon (he measured 6lbs 14oz)
Sleep? Feeling like I'm waking up a lot in the night to turn over to my other side, I'm such a belly sleeper and it's been so miserable the last few weeks.
Currently living in? Still yoga pants and t-shirts. I have a few pair of maternity bottoms but only wear one pair when I go out. I recently discovered some super long shirts at H&M too that I'm in love with and am going to go back and buy one in every color. They will be perfect to use after I have the baby too, Its hard to find long shirts!
I'm feeling: Overwhelmed. I'm so hot and feel stretched out to the max, I'm anxious about the baby coming and having two kids. It's still so surreal. I've also started to feel more nauseated the last few days.
Food cravings/aversions? Nothing really lately, nothing sounds good to me since I'm feeling nauseated lately.
Movement? Yes allllll the time. I don't often feel definite "kicks" but I feel him just pressing out and I'll have a rock hard lump for a good 5 minutes. It doesn't feel too good.
Wedding ring on or off? Off, My Qalo rings started to look tight so I haven't worn them for a few weeks now. My hands have been really swollen the past week or so and once in a while my feet but not often.
Looking forward to: Being all done being pregnant! It's been such an exhausting pregnancy this time around and I just want to be done!
Signs of labor? No not really. Braxton hicks once in a while but not often, at my appointment yesterday she said I'm only dilated to a 1, she offered to strip my membranes and I said NO way, I still remember very vividly how bad that hurt last time with Aiden and I swore I'd never do it again.
Aiden loves to follow "papa" around and the other day he helped him unload the dump trailer.
Petting a praying mantis
Preston surprised me we an overnight getaway to Logan for our anniversary. We ate at the Bluebird and stayed at the Anniversary Inn. It was nice to get away! We went to a farmers market, randomly found a Jeep show, ate at Kneaders, and got pedicures before coming home. What a nice weekend!
We went boating on Thursday with Liz and Quin and it was so fun. I got off of work at noon and we headed out right after, there was no one on the water! It was so so nice, I bet we saw two other boats and they were far away so there weren't any waves.
No comments:
Post a Comment