We went in for our 16 week appointment and I was so anxious the whole weekend leading up to it, I was SO set on it being a girl mostly just because of how totally different this pregnancy has been so far. I can't believe how much more sick I have been and just miserable in general! Preston left work to meet me there and she started the hunt... first the baby had their legs crossed, after some shaking the cord was between their legs, little stinker did not want us to know! Eventually she got a glimpse and I don't think there's ANY denying it's a boy ha ha!
How far along? 17 weeks - It's a BOY
Baby's size? Size of a pomegranate, doctor measured baby to be about 5 ounces at my 16W appt.
Sleep? still sleeping ok, some nights it takes me longer to fall asleep but I don't feel super uncomfortable yet. My body pillow is helping a lot! I've always been a belly sleeper, even with Aiden I remember being like 6 months pregnant and waking up on my stomach, how I managed that I don't know. So now that I'm not as nauseated and can sleep on my stomach I'm doing much better!
Currently living in? Yoga pants and t-shirts! I did buy a few new pair of maternity jeans and they are much more comfortable when we're going out.
Have you started showing yet? not yet, I feel like I'm right on the edge where I look and feel like I've just gained a little too much weight ha.
I'm feeling: Not as nauseated, it's since been replaced with horrible migraines.
Food cravings/aversions? Craving chocolate freal shakes and hamburger patties from home, nothing really in particular is making me sick though.
Movement? none yet
Wedding ring on or off? on
Looking forward to: our big 20 week appointment! I always look forward to our next visits so we can see the babe and visit with Karen.
No comments:
Post a Comment