Aiden is such a sweetheart. He loves to watch the flag so we sat on the front lawn and he was just in awe for a good 10 minutes. I was trying to get him to sit up and he did but only for 5 seconds before he started tipping, our lawn is a bit slanted so that doesn't help I'm sure. His eyes are staying a grey-blue, I've never seen any like it before and I hope they stay, they are so beautiful!
Lately he hasn't liked to lay flat, I can't cradle him to get him to sleep like usual, he's always wanted to lay on my belly, which I'm fine with, I love it!! But I wonder if he has got something going on, because he's not sleeping as good and has been fussier. Poor baby, I wish they could just tell you what is wrong :(
I've been settling into my job as if I never left. I am glad I have picked back up on it so quick. It's definitely not something I want to do for the rest of my life, but for now I don't mind it. I would really like to be able to work from home, that Jet Blue job got me wishing I could've taken it.. I'm not working as much as I did before I had Aiden either so we're cutting back on our budget to make up for it and it's been quite the adjustment! Not like we had tons of money before, I'm working about 13 hours less each week but it really adds up. I am hoping eventually I can be able to work 2 days a week instead of the 3 that I'm doing now. It's nice to have shorter shifts though.. so I don't know. I still love getting pictures from my mom though, even if they're a little out of focus ;)
Preston took Aiden outside the other night while he lit a fire at my parents house and it was so funny to see his reaction, he was mesmerized by the flames. I got a video of it but it's still on his phone. Aiden didn't blink for like 2 minutes, his eyes were all watery but he was just open mouthed and dazing. Oh I love this boy!
Preston mowed the lawn and I was trying to clean the house the other day, so I strapped him in my Ergo, he kept whipping his head side to side to see where the loud noise was coming from, then he'd burrow his head in Prestons chest. Preston was nervous about it being bumpy so I took him after he mowed he backyard but I just love to see his reactions to new things, I wonder what goes on in their little minds!
I entered a comment on a Facebook post from IHC OB/GYN's office for a prize of books and a minky blanket, and I found out I won! You don't know how exciting this is, I have NEVER won anything, like ever. Ha! I love the blanket we got. It is so so soft and these past few days have been chilly so we got it at just the right time! We got quite a few board books as well, I was super excited. Preston reads to Aiden every night after his bath, I love seeing them together :)
No comments:
Post a Comment