He absolutely LOVES to chat but mostly squeal, it is the funniest thing! When he gets really excited about something he wheezes and giggles, mom calls him her asthmatic boy. He loves to watch the cats roam around the house, he thinks they are hilarious, they have learned quickly to keep their distance or he will pull out a chunk of fur. He also LOVES my dad. It's funny because Sophie and Emma were always afraid of him because he's so big and loud, but Aiden just giggles and smiles. He was bouncing him on his knee the other day and he was just having the best time!
He refuses to roll, but somehow manages to spin himself in full circles on the floor, when I try and help him roll he fights it and gives me this worried look, and when I push him onto his side he instantly rolls back. he loves to stand up, when he gets really antsy we just stand him on the floor and hold under his armpits and he will hop around on his legs forever if you let him. I swear he never holds those things still, he's always kicking his feet. Preston says he's amazed how fat he is for how much of a busy body he is, and he wonders what he'd look like if he wasn't constantly burning calories ha ha!
He is not a fan of his pacifier at all. I am actually really grateful because now I won't have to worry about weaning him off. He mostly chews on it and only takes it when he's super tired or when he's crying in the car. He refuses at night and if I even try he spits it out and goes hysterical. He will chew on anything and everything else though. Ha!
I'm going to have to put his mamaroo away soon because even with it inclined as much as it will go he will lean forward and sit up, good thing he's strapped in! His favorite things are the exersaucer (the neglecter as mom calls it) and his radio flyer rocking horse. Mom found it for $5 at the DI and it's nice because it has a seat thing so he can sit on it alone and not fall over. He gets pretty wild in them, I'll usually put him in it when I'm cooking or cleaning and I love randomly hearing him squeal or start giggling. I love my wild child!
It's been cold the last few days and I was excited to finally be able to dress him in his warmer outfits! I was worried he wouldn't be able to wear them because he is such a sweat ball, they barely fit. Ha! I guess they will be another outfit he will most likely wear once. The moose outfit is 6 months and it's holding on for dear life. He's pretty much in 9 month clothes now, I have a couple of 6 month ones that still fit, but not many. It's funny how different brands fit so differently!
I helped Sophie shower and get dressed and Preston walked her to the bus stop. Emma went down for a nap and it was just me and Aiden. It went pretty well :) Preston went to work on his Jeep, then later we got invited to his parents house for a birthday dinner for his youngest sister. That was quite a surprise, as we haven't seen or heard from them since Aidens baby blessing. Preston didn't want to go but I insisted we should, and I wished I wouldn't have. I just don't like the way I am treated while I am there but I was hoping this time would be different. Aiden was absolutely terrified the whole time and wouldn't let go of me. He wouldn't even go to Preston, it was kind of sad but funny too, he's such a mamas boy! He's definitely getting stranger danger!!
Friday Preston went fishing with my dad at Deer Creek Resivor, I guess it's like an hour and a half drive so they left at 5AM. They did pretty good, I think they brought home 4 fish if I remember right. mmmmmm :D Neither of them like to eat it which I find funny, but me and mom love it so I was excited! Mom picked up a day shift at work so I took Aiden to her house and cleaned to surprise her. It definitely took me longer because of the little stinker but he was really good, I cleaned, did all of the dishes and laundry, washed the sheets, and edged the lawn. When Preston got home he mowed with the riding lawn mower (I don't like to use it, it scares me ha ha). She was so happy when she came home and I was glad to know she could just relax. She still is working nights right now and she does Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, so I was glad to clean it when I did so while she is working she can't come home and be a busy body around the house cleaning when she should be resting ;)
I found his Halloween costume and am so excited! I also decorated the house with my Fall stuff, I am so sad that Summer is over because I hate the cold miserable Winter. One plus about it is I get to celebrate all of Aiden's firsts this year and I can't wait for that! I'm also glad I have a sister who can take good pictures and has an awesome camera, we better be lining up some photo shoots :) I've got some good ones in mind! Now to end with the best tickle video!
No comments:
Post a Comment