Total weight gain: +14 pounds
Maternity clothes? I have a pair of maternity jeans but I only wear them once in a while when we go out or I want to look presentable ;) Still mostly just wearing yoga pants
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: still sleeping great, It's no longer comfortable to lay on my belly so i'm getting stiff from sleeping on my side, and i'm getting sick of the midnight bathroom breaks
Best moment this week: Seeing our babe at my 20 week appointment and hearing all is healthy and well
Movement: still none yet
Food cravings: Nothing major the last week or two, when I do crave anything it's still mostly sweets though
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, hallelujah!
Have you started to show yet: I feel like I am starting to, but not enough to look pregnant, just enough to look extra chubby!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Although I am more emotional, days at work are hard because I get so tired!
Looking forward to: Painting the nursery in the next week or two! My wonderful mother in law has volunteered to do the job, she's currently doing the baseboards, it will be the best paint job you'll ever see!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Although I am more emotional, days at work are hard because I get so tired!
Looking forward to: Painting the nursery in the next week or two! My wonderful mother in law has volunteered to do the job, she's currently doing the baseboards, it will be the best paint job you'll ever see!
I've been feeling really good, I can't believe I am halfway! My mom was all worried that the stem could have fallen off the apple and wanted to be sure it was still a boy and yep, it is most definitely still a boy!
I feel really excited to meet our little boy and it still feels so surreal that i'm going to be a mom. Everything is going to change, but I am grateful we have the gospel in our lives to help us as well as the overwhelming support from our families!
I was talking to Preston's mom tonight while she was painting the baseboards about how glad I am we decided to wait as long as we did. She waited 5 years before she had Preston and My mom was married 3 before she had Kate. I remember when we were first married how ridiculously baby hungry I was and whenever we'd go see Preston's parents his mom would say "now I really want a grandchild but I am in no rush!" and I remember thinking yeah right i'm not going to wait as long as you did ha ha!
Looking back now I am SO glad we waited as long as we did. We will be 4 months shy of being married 4 years and I think that in these years of being married we got to just enjoy being married and really get to know each other. We have got to go on many trips together, we own a nice home to raise our children in, we're both farther along in school and have good jobs, and most importantly we have both matured so much and will be better parents than we would have been 2 or 3 years ago. As hard as it was to wait, and i'm not even going to bring up how much I obsessed on Pinterest over baby outfits, dream nurseries, and adorable babies, Heavenly Father knew when the right time was for us and I am grateful I have that reassurance in our lives as well.
I'm so excited and hope that these next 20 weeks go by as fast as the last 20 have! April come faster!

No comments:
Post a Comment