A few weeks ago we carved pumpkins at my parents and it was way fun, we missed poor Jeff though who had to work. Dad painted our minions and they turned out so good! We got a lot of good reactions on Halloween, It was nice to be able to be home with Preston that night and hand out candy, first year we've both had it off!
We lit the fire for the first time a few weeks ago. I am so so grateful we have so much firewood, It's been so nice. And our bill has been super low :) I love sitting down by the fire and just relaxing, Larry likes to stretch out and lay by it too at night. I have been saving up our egg cartons all summer and am glad because they are such good fire starters!
Speaking of Larry, he has claimed a shelf in the laundry room to be his perch and I'm not allowed to put anything on it. I have the most spoiled cats ever. They're just so darn cute!
One more random picture to complete the post, My dad took the boys fishing in the boat at Strawberry reservoir and caught some huge fish! I'm glad they went and could have fun!





No comments:
Post a Comment