We celebrated our one year anniversary this month. In that year we've bought two cars, a condo, a house, and two kitties! We went on our little staycation and it was fun! We exchanged gifts, did a little shopping, and played a couple rounds of chess, lounged a little bit and relaxed at the inn before heading to The Roof restaurant for dinner. It was delicious. The sun was just setting by the top of the temple and I got an awesome picture of it. Preston's favorite thing was the prime rib by far.
We went back to the room and watched some movies, took a bath and just hung out, It was SO nice to just relax and have no worries for a while. We had a delicious little breakfast, and after we checked out we went to IKEA. I went in needing some bedside lamps and an office rug, and came out with way more as usual. Before heading home we went to the Jordan River Temple for a session. It took about 2 hours, seemed longer than normal, even though we went right in.
When we got home we were surprised to find mom tiling our shower! She had put up new sheetrock and got the pipes moved and everything! Preston helped her start tiling while I cleaned up, it should be done tomorrow or the next day! I am so excited, it looks awesome. Since we were gone on our actual anniversary we got out our cake out of the freezer that night and had some of it. I can't believe they still taste good after being frozen for a year! It's crazy.. Now back to good old busy crazy life..
"All my life I dated goobers and nerds! I finally met a red hot guy! He gave me love that was good and plenty and I wouldn't trade it for a payday or 100 grand. I never thought I'd skor a man who makes me snicker! I'm so happy that I found a great guy in this enormous milky way! (I had to use hot tamales because I couldn't find red hots)
Haylee came to Utah to visit family for a while, so we took a girls day to get together and catch up while she was here! It was so fun, we got pedicures, did some "chocolate" face masks, and went shopping! She stayed over and we watched a few movies, then made breakfast the next morning before I took her back to her parents house. It's always so much fun when she can visit!
Mustache glasses? Mine was missing a lens ha ha!
(we were trying to be serious but couldn't do it)
We went with Kate, Kale, Sophie, Ken, and Quinton up to waterfall canyon and it was a blast. Ken got some pretty good pictures and Sophie (although somewhat unwillingly at first) let Preston carry her down the mountain. She is so darn cute! She is totally used to him now which is awesome, she even asks "where pweston" when we're not there. How adorable :)
Oh I forgot to mention that Preston has a new job at the VA Veterans home in North Ogden and he really enjoys it! It's closer to our house (6 miles to be exact) which is nice, and he loves hanging out with the residents, being able to visit and hear lots of stories!












Congratulations and happy anniversary! I love you!!! This thing is calling me Mary cuz I'm logged in as Mary Patricia.
ReplyDeletePatty
I love you Patty! You are the best!
ReplyDelete