3.26.2013

March

Well my sweet Grandpa passed away last Monday night.  He'd been wanting to go for a while, and was missing Grandma.  He fell on Sunday night and my mom got over there and knew something was wrong so she had him taken to the hospital.  He got a hairline fracture on his pubic ramus, and that is something they can't really fix, it just heals in time.  He went to sleep after getting the medications because he was in so much pain, and didn't really wake up after that.  We all went up to spend time with him and it was nice.  At about 10:48 he passed and Jeff, Averie, and Mom were with him.  I'm grateful he had family there.

I'll certainly miss him, but am comforted knowing he's with Grandma again and they are both looking down watching over us.  I'll miss him calling me a pretty lady and giving me a kiss on the cheek. But the plan of salvation is true and we will be reunited one day soon :)





It was fun to go through the house and find cool things of Grandpas and Grandmas, we had fun with all of his hats! I kept telling mom I felt like I was robbing someones house.. it felt so weird, but fun to talk about them and laugh and enjoy the company of family :) 


Preston has finally started his hours for his license as a pharmacy tech at LT Dee pharmacy.  He said he absolutely loves it.  Hopefully he'll be able to get a job after he's done.  Crossing our fingers!  A couple weeks ago we started to tear out the walls from the basement bathroom/unfinished room.  I'm super excited to keep working on it, I can't wait to have a nice laundry room and bathroom when it's all done.  My major wish list item is a big tub to soak in. 




No comments:

Post a Comment