Life is good. I am so blessed. I have a good paying job, we have money in savings, a great husband who adores me as much as I do him, a cute kitty who is perfect for our little family, a home of our own, free college, my health, and amazing parents and in-laws who do so much for Preston and I. I don't know what I'd do or where I'd be without them.
When things get overwhelming I just have to take a step back and look at all of those blessings, then it seems like it's going to be okay. We have been going to the gym more and more and I am so lucky to have a sweet husband who will go with me, even when he is tired.
Preston Playing with our Dyson:)
At Sophie's 2nd birthday party he was determined to find the runaway chickens..
Taking a nap after work with Larry
Larry fried half of his eyebrow whiskers in the fireplace the other day while we were gone on his left side, ha ha! Preston thought there was something on him and they're just all curled, we don't have a cover on it and it leaves a teeny flame, apparently he got a little too close... We thought he had fleas or something at one point, so we took him in but apparently the weather is too cold for that, so at Petsmart they gave me shampoo for dandruff and stuff and we have to give him a bath once a week to see if it helps. Poor kitty!
That's food... not vomit haha
Halloween night we got Papa Murphys pizza and headed out to moms house. We are to traditional.. we quilted/sewed and watched Captain America. Larry came along :)
I made a wreath a few weeks ago for our front door and love it!
Larry and Tiger don't really get along ha ha, Larry thinks he's all big and tough and Tiger is just like whatever, this is my house ha ha. We went to Preston's parents house for Quinton's birthday, we got him a k'nex rollercoaster.








Poor Larry, that looks like torture! I hope it helps him. Poor Preston too, those look horrible. You should see a dermatologist. There is a great one at Ogden Clinic. He's a PA.
ReplyDelete